www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

 
Wishes

I wish there was some way to track the frequency of my blog posts - it'd be really interesting to go back and focus on the bits where posts come once-a-week-a-month, and those (like now) where I blog whenever I'm bored, which is - all things considered - surprisingly frequently these days.

In other news, I walked all the way from Nalini's house to Bukit Timah Plaza, which was (for me, anywho) a fairly impressive walk. Took some nice photos, which go up just as soon as I have time to process them, etc.; there is also the question of finding the connector, something I probably won't bother with until Thursday when I move into my new place!

I'm trying to get back to writing The 'Play (particularly, you know, with May almost over ...), and I'm back in the doldrums, far as that's concerned. I'm not really sure why. Nothing satisfies me. Sigh. Hope I can get back into the "spirit of things" today/tomorrow.

The fact that this blog entry will be reported to have been posted at 10:42pm is only a coincidence. Promise! And, y'know, but still ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:42 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home