www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

 
So:

I just finished reading the entire Diesel Sweeties archive. Welcome to my Sunday.

I guess there's really no need to get all snarky about it, I guess. Yesterday wasn't too bad (yay walk!), and today, though a little pointless, might be just a teensy weensy smidgen of a point above productive (I've basically managed to port my entire convert-GenBank-into-Fasta code from Perl into TaxonDNA; so now I'm right back where I started but with a cool interface).

I also just spent an hour or so walking around randomly singing old songs (while unbeknownst to me, a bunch of SPSians did the same in the SPS room), which was fun; my voice didn't sound half as horrible as usual, and I remembered a surprisingly large quantity of lyrics. Also, I had a bit of a brainwave with "One Night Later" yesterday - basically just that a lot of angst I was generating in trying to write it came from the fact that I was trying to squish together this essentially fictitious story (all these people people meeting, trying to come to terms with runaway emotions, etc.) with a true story. So for the next few days, I attempt to push home a thrust by chucking away 'facts' and relying on trying to tell a story which makes itself up as I go along ... (if that made any sense).

So now: to Evangelion or not to Evangelion, that is the question ...

Eh, I need a break.

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:06 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home