www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 
A day rotations

Today ends as it began: with me lying on my bed, naked except for my towel, waiting for a nice hot bath.

In between, I:

  1. Didn't sleep yesterday night. At all. Sigh. I hope Prof won't mind me sleeping in tomorrow TOO much - and I hope I have time to get everything done before that!
  2. Went hard-disk shopping with Prof and Sq. Ended up buying a switch for 34$. Had dinner with Sq at the Rochor Road/Albert Court food court, which had all kinds of weird bits in it. Pig stomach is quite tasty if you can manage not to think about what you're eating! Dinner was fun. Afterwards, went back to lab carrying *everybody*'s packages, and then was working on the SPS website with Viks.

All in all, a busy, fun, if HIGHLY sleep deprived day. With my mind continually dodgy, not much thinking or planning etc. got done though. Here's hoping for great things ahead!

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:02 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home