www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

 
Wops, almost forgot

Also: tomorrow I leave India, which will make me sad. Day after tomorrow I reach Singapore, which will make me happy.

Hopefully, on Friday:

Saturday will be mostly taken up by the Commencement, although I should probably try and do something interesting in the evening. Gerard for one will be glad to see me work hard on the SPS website. It'd also be nice to go/be somewhere interesting at night. Can't for the life of me imagine where, though. Is Singapore finally feeling tiny to me?

Not when there's a ton (gratituous exaggeration) of places still left to cycle to on 43Things!

That last sentence might be indicative of desperation. I should probably go sleep – I will have precious little of that until I hit Singapore on Friday.

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:55 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home