www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 
Updates
  1. I am actually writing a semi-coherent business plan! On the downside, all my business books are in Singapore, so it's probably not got all that good and appropriate business language etc. But, you know, it's a start. I do have months (specifically, half a year, if I turn it in to Startup Singapore) to work on this thing, and it's probably more important to get started.
  2. I am learning a lot from David Ogilvy, specifically about using italics a lot.
  3. Oh, almost forgot: I have a coherent logo. Ugly as hell, but it'll do for now. Yay FD!
  4. Err: I've been hearing Lemon Tree (it's in some advert on TV), and today I heard both Wo Qui Non Coin -- Aoi Tada, some songs by The Beautiful South, and then Les Yeux Ouverts. Logically, improbability is supposed to be at all time highs or something. Oh well.

Other than that: stomach still funky, lots of great food, doing nothing at all except writing about FD. It's not much of a vacation, really - a vacation should consist of doing all kinds of crazy stuff, so that you can return to the normality of every day life all revitalised and stuff - but, hey, ho. Let's see how it goes.

Really, I'm impressed just how little I care about things at home. Eat, sleep, read, write. That's all there seems to be to life. I know all these things lead to a flat, uninteresting life, but - to be frank - I really don't care much. It's all good. It's all nice, really, it is.

I am going to need a real vacation, though.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:34 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home