www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

 
Ugh

Feel sickish. Presumably lack of sleep yesterday night coupled with ... I dunno. Kabini wasn't too bad, but I went a bit nuts, which wasn't so good, so maybe it's that then. Sigh.

I need a vacation. By myself.

Commencement this Saturday. Fill out papers etc. next week. PRship by the end of this month. Fresh Durians starts shortly afterwards.

If I could think more coherently, I'd blame it on the stress and thinking-about-the-future etc., but I can't and I won't. I have also been thinking far too much about the Bubbles - both of them. Two bubbles. Ugh.

The Portugal-England match was amazing. Too bad the Brits lost. Looking at the Brazil-France match, though, it doesn't look like Portugal has much of a chance. Oh well.

Sick. Sick sick sick sick. Come to think of it, might just be overeating, combined with the stress etc. aforementioned. Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:57 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home