www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

 
What to do, etc. post #1

New insight: I have a really good job. I've got an airconditioned room, interesting people to work for and with, a work which is rather definitely within my skill level (well ... mostly), The only things I'm missing out on is fulfilment, which, while it is important for me, is nothing to get all excited about (also plenty angst for my programming languages, but hey). So: no sudden switch in career. Once this job ends, I look for something better. If there's nothing better I can find, I suppose I look around for another lab job, and see how it goes.

Doesn't mean I won't be career surfing around.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:13 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home