www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, February 16, 2007

 
Happiness

I'm happy. Yes, I'm also sick, lonely, bored, tired, sleepy, awake, restless, irritated, overworked, and just plain angsty. But I'm happy? No particular reason. I took the day off from work because I was sick, and spent most of it lying around being sick. And yet, and yet - I had a nice session of Rome, watched a couple of interesting things on TV (including part of St. Elmo's Fire and Mythbusters - the one where they try breaking into an office using Hollywood techniques), and am ending the day feeling ... happy and fulfilled. The friends who that Valentine's Day note on my blog went out to seem to have mostly made it through okay =), and ... yeah, that's about it. Nothing bad, something possibly good, so it's a scratch above the zero line in the final call. Which is fine by me.

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world! -- Robert Browning

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:43 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home