www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, February 12, 2007

 
Well, well

It's Sunday late night, and I'm feeling better. My weakness for the last few days seems to be dropping off somewhat, perhaps thanks to my walk tonight. Been clicking photos fairly wildly lately, I've been putting it up fairly regularly (tonight's batch of 73 photos from today and yesterday are being copied onto my laptop even as we speak). I've also started thinking seriously about Pan, after some encouragement from Matt on DocForge (which, much to my disappointment, has gone ad-supported; but I'm new here, so I'll wait before I complain. There's actually every possibility that Matt will get the advertising looking good; let's see).

There's been some mail-bopping around in my family; obviously, since everybody's got my Yahoo address, and Yahoo's out-of-office facility is extremely dodgy, nobody's actually *updated* their e-mail address yet. Luckily, my dad forwarded it on to me, or I might never have known.

It's nice to hear from the family at all, since I somehow don't end up chatting with any of them very often - my complete lack of social skills, I guess. I'd like to, and I wonder if this will be the start of something interesting. Or, you know, at any rate - fun.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:00 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home