www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, February 09, 2007

 
Is this it?

Excuse the mood, but then, here is the situation:

Then again, I'm lying on my bed, snot pouring out like its going out of style, so I guess I have the right to be depressed. Sigh. It'll be better tomorrow. Also, my birthday is coming up.

Could be worse, I guess. Check out this chick. Also: if I'm going to be worried I'll "never find true love", now is a horrible time to do that - I have a very annoying habit of getting major crushes in end-Feb/early-Mar. So, y'know, wait until mid-April or so, and then accept that it's all overs oh noes etc.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:21 am

Comments:

Dude, you so read my mind. Firstly, I have been asking myself why am I still single...again. When you have nobody to share good news with except your mother, that's quite sad. Secondly, you know you are old when you see "circa 2000" and think "wait that's not so long ago, why are people calling yr 2000 papers "classic"" and then realize that you are an aged 24 year old in 2007. 

Post a Comment

<< Home