www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 
6,000 views!

My Flickr account has now has 6,000 views! I'm so proud.

Today was weird. Woke up, out of a weird dream, fell asleep again, had another weird dream, which I also woke up out of. Then I took a bath, got dressed, said "f*ck it", got undressed, went back to sleep, had a weird dream, which I also woke up out of. Waking out of a dream is disorienting, and doing this three times in a row is kinda scary. Also, it's raining like a maniac. Wonder how much work I'll get done tonight.

There are multiple good things on the horizon; might be a while before any of them pan out, though. Lesse.

Also: this is very not good. I thought Google could have played it a little better in China - if they'd left a notice on that pages had been removed from the search, I'd feel better about it - but this is just nuts. Isn't this exactly what court requests are for? I would have no problems against Google providing the information on a court request, but to provide it for free? If I was still using Orkut, I'd be really worried about what information I was putting out there - unless I couldn't really figure that out in the first place, what with Orkut having such a horrible interface. But that's another issue entirely.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:38 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home