www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 12, 2007

 
Quickly, now

I'll make this fast, because I've got to be to bed, there's work to be done and so on. 'Twas a nice weekend, watched 300 (the movie) with a whole bunch of friends, and their friends, and their friend's friends, and so on. For my money, it was one heck of a movie, beautiful visuals telling what is - at the end of the day - one heck of a story. Before the which, we had a fairly satisfactory, possibly final webadmin course, which was followed by a long and extremely pointless conversation, the type I seem to have fewer and fewer of each day (or perhaps I have so many pointless conversations at home that having some outside of here is a big thing).

I've (finally) started thinking about what to do, post June 2007. I have to schedule some time to just try different things this time, I just have to. I'm sorry. Computer programming and system administration-type stuff and all is nice enough, but there's gotta be something better than this. The nice thing is, even if the whole grad school thing gets underway, there's still a convenient gap between end-June (when my contract ends) and next year sometime, when I'll either get in or not.

What'll I do? I don't know, anything; anything, really, will do. Something I can wake up late for, that's for sure.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:21 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home