www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 12, 2007

 
So

Setting up the computers went smoothly; after two hours of usage, none of them have given in, so hopefully things will go okay. Staying up all night so I could come to campus on time: not so great. Am totally dead, although - as happens occasionally - this puts me into a strange, half-lucid state. So I've already had a large (hot!) coffee this morning, and am currently crashing while trying to pull the bits of my consciousness into a semi-coherent muck. To help, I'm listening to my "Mornings" playlist: I'll probably continue listening to it until I leave.

Oh, and-and-and: in about ten-thirty minutes, I leave to return a CD to the computer center - across campus! Fun. Seriously, if I manage to get back without falling asleep somewhere, it'll be quite the achievement.

Finally did something I've always wanted to do: set up a CafePress store. Why? No particular idea. We've got this idea for a 'What Would Leonides Do?' T-shirt, but that's it. Still, it's free, so what'm I complaining about? And hey, I didn't think Flickr would go anywhere much, but I've gotten almost 6,000 hits on 2,800 photos! It's not an award winning ratio or anything, but for somebody who's still in diapers as far as photographing goes, it's not too bad! So, you know, who knows!

I'm sorry, I get like this when I'm incompletely slept. Once I'm done sleepy, I'll be back to normal, I promise.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:08 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home