www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, March 09, 2007

 
Things and things

There's a really amazingly beautiful video on eye donations. If you want to take your eyes to the grave, you need to watch it. As long as I'm a Singapore PR, I'm covered: Singapore has the legal right to remove four organs from me (cornea, liver, kidney, heart) after death. Dodginess, and a huge privacy violation, and whatnot; and I'd try to make a huge fuss about this, if it wasn't what I wanted (personally, for myself) anyway.

Sometimes - like just then - I wonder what I'm doing in this crazy country anyway. Then somebody plays "Chariots of Fire" at full volume at 1am (and by Full Volume, I mean, the entire friggin' S1A/S2/S3 complex would have been able to hear it), and it doesn't seem quite so bad after all.

Other stuffs: something for celebrities, a brilliant article on cricket-love in India, a scary story (this is Bangalore! my family is there!, etc.), and look at the pretty little wiggles!

I swear, I've had this page open through most of this week; when the work got too frustrating for me, I'd just look at it and remind myself that however bad things got, I could always use a regular expression to keep myself moving where others might have had to stop. It's my secret weapon :).

Btw, same guy just played the Für Elise. Very cool.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:20 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home