www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, August 13, 2007

 
Contradiction III

If you missed Contradiction III yesterday (you really missed something, n00b), here's a list of what you missed. I took details off the little pamphlet they handed out, but the summaries are entirely my own, and I apologize profusely if I got anybody confused with anyone else, or if I misremembered something.

Subtitle: a queer literary reading curated by Ng Yi-Sheng.

All in all, a really fun experience; the sausages were nice and the chillies awesome. The audience was relaxed and laid back, and laughed in all the right places. Really a great way to spend a Sunday night.

Tonight, with luck: the Simpsons movie!

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:28 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home