www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

 
The Road Ahead

Read that, and tell me it doesn't give you the creeps. Could this be the internet of tomorrow?

Suddenly the TV channels were kind to me, and presented me with Crazy/Beautiful (which was nice and cute and teen movie-ie, if a little bland and zomg that was an odd ending ...), and Where The Truth Lies (which was, to some extent, the opposite: all spice and no substance; but Kevin Bacon and the lead were really good, Colin Firth pulled his role off beautifully, making up for Bridget Jones' Diary somewhat, and the plot was convoluted enough to hold my interest ...), so I should consider myself lucky, I guess.

Y'know, on second thought, it's probably just 'cos I stayed up late .. staying up late is such sweet sorrow, or, y'know, like the sweet, just without the sorry. Or something. I'm not even that sleepy now, but it's 4:30am, so, erm. Yeah. Anyways. Y'know. Life's like that, sometimes. Late night movies are the bestest. Wish I'd had a chance to play the Sims though, but hey; you win some, you lose some.

Good night.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:14 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home