www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 
Long overdue blog post

So, here we are!

My new job is turning out very nicely thus far. They're a great bunch of people to work for, work is interesting and (so far) relatively stress free. Mostly, right now, I love getting to learn and study and work on C# on somebody else's money; next week, what I learn will (hopefully) net dividends are Work begins! It's nice being productive again.

Speaking of productivity, my Flickr account is feeling incredibly happy, having being refresh by some, then a few, and finally a lot of photos. Check them out! I'm also going through my London/Greenwich/Windsor/Bath/Leicester/Birmingham photos, trying to atleast title all of 'em. Once that's done, I'll think about doing all the others. Total photograph counts have now surpassed 5,000. I'm so impressed with myself.

Oh, and selfadolation has now hit a new high: my Google Desktop at work now rotates through my photos. I'd do my contacts' photos, but then I'd be tempted to click-in and comment; this way, the urges are kept at a low ebb.

I'm still desperately searching for a hobby; my teach-myself-to-play-piano plan has received unexpected encouragement, and there's some new and interesting meetup.com groups appearing - which I can go to again, now that I have set working hours again! Luckily, tonight was not a complete waste like yesterday: Lord of War was on TV tonight, and as that's one of my favourite movies, it gave me something enjoyable to do; but it's fast approaching my bedtime, and the "not-doing-something-involved-and-fulfilling" thing is getting on my nerves.

Grumble mumble sigh sigh.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:21 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home