www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

 
Saturday night movies

So, what's on television this weekend? My Best Friend's Wedding (IMDB: 6.2), She's The Man (IMDB: 6.5), and The Stranger Beside Me (IMDB: 6.3). I'm watching the last one, 'cos it's all exciting and stuff. But the Mrs. Rule character is getting on my nerves a bit, she's so incredibly defensive all the time. There's no joking with that (fictional) woman. Maybe I'll switch over to MBFW later. Anything but Ms. Bynes, even if she's backed by the incomparable Mr. Shakespeare.

In other news, I ended up watching Enough, which I find hilarious for all the wrong reasons, and Just Friends, which kinda made up for the others because Ryan Reynolds is always fun to watch. It also has a tense prefinale climax, and a really good sequence with reindeer. The ending is also hopelessly adorable in its predictability.

I have irresistable writing urges, which will probably be de facto resisted anyway. Hmmm. Saddening, that. Should be plenty of time to develop the creative urges and all that, no? Pshaw. On the better side, movies aside, I've had a very nice evening so far, with a lot of fun The Sims 2 playtime. So I guess it (for different values of "it") can't be all that bad.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:19 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home