www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, August 20, 2007

 
Strainge

As far as I'm concerned, the primary difference between "strain" and "stress" is that stress is when you're worried, now, and are aware that the stress will end eventually (whether by your body and brain just "shutting down", or by someone falling out of an apartment building, depends on your interpretation). Strain, on the other hand, is what happens when you're stressed out and you know it's not going to end any time soon.

Long day today. After much cool dreamings (see post!), was awoken at two for our quarterly month cleaning, which was a huge success. I was tempted to take "after" photos: it's extremely unlikely we'll ever have things this sparkling clean again. Why? Because we're moving out in early December, it seems. Early December! This means the househunt begins again, and you remember how painful it was the last time around. You don't? That's cool, I'm sure it's in this blog somewhere. Time to practice your 733t G00g7e s[i11s!

Er, hmm. In other news, my parents are now sliding into some sort of super OMG-WE'RE-WORRIED-(but-don't-let-that-worry-or-pressure-you-tee-hee)-BUT-YOU-HAVE-TO-GET-A-JOB-ALREADY-BCOS-WHAT-ARE-YOU-GOING-TO-DO-WITH-YOUR-LIFE-OMG-OMG-OMG mode (I'm sure parents have a better name for this). Which means they intrude into what I have come to quaintly refer to as my "personal" life. Which, as you may be aware, is a move of sheer genius-like proportions, since the only thing I'd hate more than an uncomfortable life is to have aforementioned uncomfortable life intruded on upon. So, hmm. Interesting week again. If things go as I suspect they will, I might have to take up smoking. It is the number one way of "dealing with stressful situations" amongst my friends, apparently. Although if I had to pick a vice, it would have to be alcohol (massive consummation of sugar is NOT a vice. It is merely "no way to lead your life").

So I'm using lots of inverted commas this afternoon. I'm stressed. And likely to remain so for a while. I'm sorry. Deal.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:18 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home