www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

 
Bit the bullet

Okay, here we go. Spent moneys on MacOS X Leopard - at long last!

The plan is to get it installed by this weekend, doing a complete backup one night, and then taking my Mac in for repairs once it becomes impossible to start my laptop when I want. So far, it takes about six times before the screen comes up. Hopefully, it'll stay below ten for a while.

Good news: today (well, yesterday, now) was an incredibly productive day. Well, okay, not that great, but everything was working and things were coming together and fitting into place and all that, so I'm happy. Finally started writing that Internet-Draft I wanted to. Got editing a book chapter (!!!) I'm co-author on, which was fun too.

Bad news - apart from a week without my beloved Sinhgadh, maybe sometime soon - is that it's 3:15am right now, which means tomorrow is going to be a bad, bad day to wake up to.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:09 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home