www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

 
A depressingly good weekend

The contradiction in the title is easily explained: it was a fantastically good weekend on all counts, except in terms of "things I should have got done", of which basically none were done at all (arguably, I slept in for ages on Friday and Saturday because I stayed up late Wednesday and Thursday to push the first release of Graphics-Magick-Object, my first CPAN module). But the fact remains that, of the things I wanted to get out of the way this weekend, basically none got done. Botheration.

What did get done: much hanging out with friends, much minor exercise (walking about, playing squash, and suchlike), some meeting of new people (thanks to Logic Mills' excellent monthly boardgame get-togethers), much chatting and laughing and having fun, and a pile of shopping (including the surprisingly cute Corrine, Corrina). The food eaten was generally excellent too. So it was a truly fantastic weekend, except for the bits which weren't.

I'm going to forgive this excess (hey, anything which promotes socializing for me is probably better for my long-term happiness than any of this study-worky stuff), and - having paid restitution by publishing something on my programming blog - I'll get back to TaxonDNA/CITPM tomorrow.

Labels:

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:39 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home