www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

 
So very bored

I'm kinda getting bored of this whole schtick. There's only so many games you can play, random websites you can visit (oh, hey: you should check out the most ridiculous Batman comics ever released! Pathetic, yes. Funny, definitely) before you get bored stiff and solid. And somehow Wikipedia just isn't fun any more.

There's stuff to do, but it just isn't as sit-down-and-join as Wikipedia used to be. I won't be heading thataways without a whole lot of preparation, which would distract from my busy schedule of playing Xbox games and chilling (although I guess a good part of that chilling is "hanging out with friends", which, hey, doesn't really qualify as "wasting time", does it?).

Sigh. I guess I'm going to have to make the effort after all. Oh me, oh my.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:24 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home