www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

 
Oh look, Twitter's having problems again

It's been a fairly frustrating and unproductive week, and I've been looking forward to the weekend for so long and with such passion I can't even begin to explain. There's so many little non-work things I need to catch up on, many of them small-scale even by the fairly unambitious standards of non-work things. And I'm being slowly engulfed by the drying, crackling flames of burnout, which is particularly worrying. This holiday - even though it's going to be a lot less fun that I thought - could not have come at a better time.

Of course, one nice thing about a last-minute travel plan upset is I get to fiddle. How cool would it be to travel back to Almora? Or Nainital? Or even just Agra? This bears thinking - no, dreaming! - about.

Back in the uprightangled world, I need to somehow manage to work parts of my body right off, while avoiding burning out so I can redeliver myself to work in a seminormal state on Monday, while somehow also keeping up the vague shadow of a social life I've somehow managed to maintain over the last few weeks. Tricky, yes. Possible, well - there's really only one way to find out, isn't there.

Yeah. I'd bet against me, too.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:57 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home