www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

 
Sunday dreamin'

So, I just woke up. Like, right now (well, more like 3:30pm SGT, but you can't stress the short stuff like that). This is a fantastic achievement for me, as it has been months (years, maybe!) since I've woken up this late. Heck, I played board games all night a few weeks ago, and even then I moseyed home at six, slept at seven, and then was up again by one. Three thirty is a mountain that few men dare to tread, and today I trod all over it with joy and happiness.

Part of the joy was the dream I was having before I woke up, which was long, complicated and had a cute girl in it. Also, there were two dogs, so it wasn't all great, but it was still pretty nice nevertheless.

Next steps is to get myself ready-to-go, and then to-go to Pizza Hut and get myself that spagetti I've been craving. If I time it correctly, I might even be able to go the gym later tonight, which would be a very nice thing. But could that be even more Sunday dreamin'?

Another thing: the Indian trip. Now, it's definitely going ahead - I have to book tickets, and unless the wedding itself is cancelled, I can't back out then. But I also need a vacation, just some time off by myself to do with as I please. So how is that going to work? Fly to Delhi, then do a few-days trip to Jaipur or Nainital or Agra? Fly into Hyderabad, then fly on to Delhi, then come back to chill in Hyderabad for a bit? Decisions, decisions, and my ability to make such decisions is shrinking with the drip-drip of passing time. So tonight I'ma have to call it. Let's see how that goes.

So many dreams, so little time.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:55 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home