www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, March 26, 2004

 
Disappointing
Just realised this blog just isn't living up to its name. "Worldz Unlimited " - and we've barely looked into one world (the one inside my head and in front of my eyes), let along any number of worlds unlimited. But I can't, I just can't. I'm so tired. I'm so sleepy. I'm so completely out of it. All of it. Yeah, well well. What's new, you'd say. Lazy. I don't deny it. I don't have the strength. I'm sitting here listening to the radio now (believe it or not), when I should be doing aligning on all my sequences. All my sequences. All all all all all. How can a small, three-letter-word be so depressing? I don't know what it is. The run-down-ness? The work? The boredom? The lack of focus and goals in my life? Ugh. Whatever it is, it's sickening, and I want to go. Ah, that beautiful phrase again. "Want to go" ... I want to go! Why doesn't anybody just "know" what I mean? Why do I have to explain it out? Okay, should stop typing here ... it's just getting me depressed ... I should be doing aligning so I get bored and sleepy and then go sleep :) ... right? Right? Right?

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:07 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home