www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

 
Reality Bites (?)
(-) Too much smoking. I mean, that's okay - sort of - but I can't *stand* it with my throat feeling like hell. (+) Amazing dialogue. This female character just found out that she doesn't have AIDS (yay!) and this male character is about to tell his mom that he's gay (yay!). And now Winona Ryder is in love with Ben Stiller (yay!) and she's about to get her scripts on TV (yay!). Except ... if you've seen the movie ... you'll see she doesn't end up with Stiller (aww!) and her script is going to be ruined (aww!) and it's all going to get bad before it gets good in the end. I wonder if lives are like that. If they get bad before they get better. I just feel so completely down right now. And I'm feeling so weak. I'm telling myself it's the darkness before the light, the ugly before the good, the tunnel before tomorrow. But it's not helping!!! I know it's probably just me being in a depressed, sick mood. But. It's. All. Wrong. And. I. Don't. Know. What. To. Do. :( p.s. That !@#!% squid running on Sify servers is preventing me from looking at my blog. I'd say ugh, but I'd feel sick. Me going sleepy sleepy now. Bye bye.

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:50 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home