www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, July 30, 2004

 

I know, it's sad. I have literally nothing to talk about. Nothing. But then again, I have been completely - and rather gloriously, I have to admit - clueless about the world around me in general. It feels rather nice, actually, just sitting in my room right now, letting my mind wander (I desperately want to write, atleast my blog if nothing else). All for Love, by Bryan Adams, Rod Steward and Sting (a rather confusing medley of voices, there) is playing right now, and just as it stops, another awesome song will play. Life is, I suppose, not too bad. Not too bad at all :).

So, what to do? Create a blog for writing stories! Nah, never mind. If I want to write that badly, I should just - well - write. And focus and make it pretty and nice and warm and lovely and everything else.

Just to break the monotony of the tepidity of my existance, today was a rather harrowing day. Harrowing? No, I mean: well, I'm not sure what I mean, beside apart from luck and awareness, my entire vocabulary above and beyond the word "effervescence" seems to have fallen out of my head. I would really like, at this point, to rattle off into a very abstract, everythin's-a-shakin' kind of post, atleast partially cos I'm a bit bugged on the inside at some things, but I won't. Sometimes, I figure, it's just nicer if the things which really bug you are on the inside, don't you? Plus, atleast today, I don't want to get all mad, because you know how it works, right? A little bad luck, a little irritation, whatever, very very quickly gets absorbed into the essence of everything else, and slowly everything gets this strange, unhealthy smell - or is that just my room?

Apparently, the only really interesting question is: if I had a room phone, who would I call?

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:04 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home