www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 
Updates
  1. First of all: I am now officially sick. My head hurts like hell, and my throat is sore. Already have plans to go to the library later, get a nice good book, go to NUH, get something unspeakably delicious and juicy to eat, then lie back in bed like a good little boy and read read read until I fall asleep (which means I have to start reading at ten or something, cos buddy, I don't last that long).
  2. NUS is selling Macromedia Studio MX for 65 SGD. Wow, that's cheap. Am seriously considering buying it, and am downloading demo copies. Me, I get a much bigger kick coming up with something like that, but maybe this will help/refine stuff up/be an asset if I do go into making independant websites (unlikely, but let's see). 65$ is only slightly pricier than a textbook, and I haven't bought one in two semesters. Let's see!
  3. Finished off all my travel details, bookings, etc. Ticket in hand - feels good. Not in a "yay I'm going home" sorta way, just in a "phew don't have to bother any more" kind of way.

Rather insightful post on Slashdot today, on music and how it affects people. Particularly relevant to someone like me: who runs his life on the music other people can't hear ... the soundrack of life, I like that phrase.

Okay, me headed NUH-wards. Ta ta.

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:40 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home