www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

 
Muahahahahahaha

Okay, my traditional in-the-lab-at-sunrise blog entry!

First of all, the sun is rising from directly in front of me ... but during the midyear, it rises from behind the DSO building ... it's kinda awesome, you see something like that and you realise ... that all that stuff they told you in Astronomy and Physics and Geography is true ... and the world, she's a turnin' ... and maybe that means they're right about all the other stuff too, about enormous planets hundreds of times bigger than the earth, and stars trillions of kilometres away ... and suddenly it strikes you just what a tiny, insignificant part you really play in the grand scheme of things, just how insignificant your screw-ups and misturns and wrong roads really, truely are.

Humbling.

There are so many loose ends I want to tie up now ... I'm just not sure how, but I'm hoping with the whole website/coding thing giving some sort of focus into my life, that ... I don't know ... I'm romantic enough to wish for epiphanies, for a single intense life-changing thought, and *ping* - Bob's your uncle. It's all okay, and it's all alright. Seriously doubt this miracle will occur in a day or two or whatever (and what is a month, but a day or two one after another?), but yeah, it will come, one day it will definitely come.

Can't hardly wait :P

Now, off to screw up my Physio paper (7:20pm! 3.5 hours to freedom!)

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:11 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home