www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 
Strange new feeling ...

Am going back home with something left undone, and that I'd like to have finished off ... why? Because I have to. Because otherwise I'll be late getting back home. Because otherwise I'll be late with dinner, and more imp., I'll miss my bus later tonight. Also, dun wanna be walking home too late, as the neighborhood is kinda creepy.

Oh, and guess what? I eat breakfast now! And not just any breakfast - BREAD-friggin'-TALK! Seriously, it's almost as cheap as the snack stall at Science - for under three bucks, you can get DELICIOUS breakfast with AWESOME drinks!

Maybe I'll feel guilty I'm wasting money or something and switch off it after a while, but until then ... yum, yum, for my tum, or something like that ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:02 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home