www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

 
So, here I am again ...

Just like the song, 'cept, you know, in singular.

Also: not for long!, which is a surprisingly bright point right about now. It's technically Thursday morning already, and Friday I leave for Bombay, where lots will happen ... err, maybe. I am home properly through the end of the month, though. Still, I just realised how fast that is! It's not much in the grand scheme of things, or even my family's list of fast travel (those awards are consistantly won by my cousins, shuttling into, around and out of the country in a matter of weeks, hitting three-four cities minimum as they go ...), but it's a new first for me.

Kafka on the Shore is getting seriously interesting right now. Still, I (already!) miss not being able to watch random Evangelion episodes as and when, not to mention moving around as much (well ... it's my fault, have been sleeping/on own ass all day today; tomorrow I'd better get moving and shopping if I am to furnish present for nieces). Might try to meet up with K. tomorrow. I should, really. Let's see how that goes: I suppose it hinges on waking up early, but with my stomach in its present state (although it feels a bit better than it did in the morning ...), and with my usual I-can't-sleep-the-first-night-in-a-new-place (or, maybe, I don't want to? I get all nervous or something? or SOMEThing), I'm not sure if an early morning start is even entirely feasable at this stage.

Oh well, live and learn. Or, you know. Live. At any rate.

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:04 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home