www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, July 14, 2006

 
Oh noes!

I'm happy. I hate it.

Being happy is probably the only thing worse for me than being depressed, and hey, I'm *used* to being depressed. It's part of life, etc. No surprises, and so on.

My bestest state is being ... satisfied. The world is turning out okayish, I'm one step ahead in my list of goals, nobody's _actively_ shouting at me for any reason, and life - while a bit of a squeeze - seems entirely manageable. Good times.

Being HAPPY - actually, bouncy, sickeningly jumpy, pleasurably happy - is quite another. When I'm happy, I feel like I'm on top of the world, generally without a reason (WITHOUT a REASON, if you'll credit it!). I feel ... sick.

Am trying to install IceCast on Methy before going to work. Let's see how that goes.

p.s. It didn't work. Or rather, it did, but not all the way. Isn't it fantastic that with a lil bit of luck, I can get Methy to route through Karnath on its way over wireless to the Router and out the pipe ... ? Yay GNU/Linux!

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:05 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home