www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

 
10,000 words!

Have reached 10,000 words on my WriMo! Of course, this puts me 8,000 words behind where I'm supposed to be by this date. Sighs. I'm hoping/planning on getting to 20,000 words by tomorrow night. 10,000 words in two days! And it took me eleven days to get this far! Goralmighty.

On the other hand, I must remember that 'losing' the WriMo means an eleven month pause before I can try again. Eleven months! Shudders.

Have also decided not to put any of it online or send it around until after NaNoEdMo, assuming I finish it by end-November. This is an interesting story, and I wouldn't want you guys to get bogged down in the bad bits towards the starting. It might really shine after polishing, and it'd be no fun to have you guys getting a bad, unedited, rushed version.

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:53 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home