www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 
It's been a week (and it's not over yet)

Things have been happening at a pretty pace this week. I managed to kill my three-week streak of not missing "House, M.D." (having to stay up until 2am, when it replays at night, wasn't quite as much fun, though). I had lunch at Pastamania at Harbourfront with a friend yesterday, stayed up until 6am watching episodes one through seven (or was it eight?) of Neon Genesis Evangelion (a name so cool that it needs must be surrounded by <em> tags), I'm kinda-sorta renegotiating my contract (which, I hope, means improved pay starting around February), and I'm putting down plans for what I'm going to ... well, okay - more accurately, I'm putting up dreams for what I might possibly end up doing eventually.

It's 28th November, which isn't entirely without significance. I've had a nice walk, and I'll have a nice bath, and then I'll have a very nice supper (the second best cornflake brand I've ever tasted, I think; unfortunately, I can't remember which one is number one!). I had a good day at work today, and life, life is slowly returning to a normality I haven't seemed in quite a while, which is decidedly nice. Really, nicely, cleanly nice in a way I haven't seen in a while.

Folsom Prison isn't exactly coming along smoothly, but hey, it's still moving, which is very nice. I'm watching Ed Wood, which is really a beautiful little movie. "Bela Lugosi" (Martin Landau) and "Ed Wood" (Johnny Depp) are brilliant. It's very moving. As an emotional onslaught, I can't say it's been a very bad few days. Stretching your emotional muscle is always something else.

My hot shower is waiting for me now. I'd better get moving. Folsom Prison waits.

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:25 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home