www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, December 25, 2006

 
Ouch, my head ...

Google Zeitgeist's out. Matt will be glad to know he was the second most searched for 'where is ...' phrase last year (the most? 'where is togo'. Hmm.)

What I like most about getting up at 12 after going to sleep at 10 is ... err, is 'nothing at all' an option? Seriously, what a pain. I wish I could just stay asleep all the way to the morning like most people. Now it's going to take me hours to get back into a 'sleep' state of mind.

Another head-ache fuelled wasted day of lying around and groaning. I guess the fact that it was Sunday helps a little, as I could lie around and groan in the comfort of my own home, but seriously.

I hope that blood test comes through soon, and I hope it friggin' says something. Otherwise, we could be in for a rough January.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:12 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home