www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 
Tonight

Today was an averagish to goodish day, but the night's becoming a bit of a bummer. Dunno why, my mood just sinks at the thought of sleep. Perhaps it's a sign I need to clean up my room? Sigh. The thought of going to bed and waiting for sleep, tossing and turning, reading and thinking, is really bringing me down right about now. And - I dunno - somehow I feel like just letting myself go, just being really sad for a while and seeing how that works out. But knowing me, somehow, I just don't think I will.

Otherwise, things are fine, or at any rate fine-ish, if a little - okay, very - boring. It's very wake-up-go-to-work-come-home-chill-out-and-sleep. That's hardly enough to keep a soul going, is it? Atleast I managed to walk back today (and yesterday, heh).

So: need to do more this weekend, or sometime soon, or something. Hah. Maybe I should go get a Malaysian visa just in case ... !

In (vaguely) good news - I have a fascinating idea for a story which this blog post is unfortunately too narrow to contain.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:52 pm

Comments:

i know what you mean. i am completely terrified at the thought of lying in bed not being able to sleep too--end up working myself to death so that i can actually sleep. 

Post a Comment

<< Home