www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, December 08, 2006

 
New Years Resolution, etc.

I just read about the Malaysian Jungle Line (Gemas-Khota Bahru, train #92). Maybe I'll use this to kick off my must-travel-more New Years' resolution? It sounds just exactly like the kind of holiday that (a) even I can't screw up that badly, (b) will let me just go out and do stuff without all that excessive planning, and (c) might be fun enough that I'll want to repeat it. Good combination.

Today was horribly boring, but with a major code overhaul in progress, what do you expect? And even an overhaul can have nice bits. Well, exciting. Well, not absolutely boring bits.

I need more exciting things in my life. And with two days off next week, three things to do between Saturday and Sunday, and more potentially getting lined up soon ahead, I hope I can finish everything I need to tomorrow so's to have a great time next week!

(A great time, even. Sigh. I haven't had one of those in ages!)

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:47 am

Comments:

if u only knew 

If I only know ... what?! Do you know something about Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad that I should know about?! 

Post a Comment

<< Home