www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 
So, so

Today was okay. Spent most of today (3pm to 6pm) cleaning out the house; then Leonard came over, and there was a lot of interesting argument on various subjects (culminating in one long, extended one on arranged marriages.

Then I managed to win the Battle of Telamon in Rome: Total War on my second attempt through =). Good fun.

Tomorrow, I'll be back at my desk, code monkey-ing my way through Java or, if I'm lucky, Perl/Tk; trying desperately to finish my program within the deadlines, writing and debugging code fast and furiously, while handling any other non-TaxonDNA or non-computer issues which might crop up. But today, today I am a Gaulish commander, glad of victory on the battle field, but limping away from a terrible ambush by the might of the Roman army.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:33 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home