www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

 
Year of the Pig

And here we go, the Year of the Pig is finally upon us. A fairly inauspicious start to the year for me, anywho: spent all of yesterday night up coughing, ended up reading various books and then playing Far Cry Instincts, which is good, brainless fun. Then I took a nice, hot bath, and went to sleep around 7am. As per standard rules, I then woke up at 5pm, several weird dreams (which I can no longer remember) flowing around my head. Still, I feel better - and on the off chance that the cause is the hot shower, I'm taking another one in a bit. Then? I dunno. I'd like to go walking around, I really would, but where? And why? Of course, if I stay at home, I can look forward to staying up all night all over again, which is decidedly not fun.

Anyway - the nice thing about a holiday is that such decisions can be arbitrarily pushed back as needed =). So: hot bath first, baki sab uske bad. Happy New Year, everybody!

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:15 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home