www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

 
Today

Played a lot of Rome:TW, lost all my territory in the south of France (to the Julii!), but grabbed quite a fair bit of Germany (although a frontal assault ain't working thus far). Ah, well. Made myself a two-egg omlette, which is not good for my health, but I was hungry and there was nothing else available. The day was mostly wasted: Java sat upon my desktop, and I stared at it a while. I thought I saw a surprisingly bright star (a nova? a periodic star?), but it turned out to just be Antares.

Nothing else to report. Hope tomorrow's better. It's almost 6am now, so vaguely wondering whether it makes more sense to just stay awake and go through with the day, instead. Shrugs.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:24 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home