www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

 
Things to do

Heh, heh - another one! My last things-to-do post must be atleast a year old now, if not more.

Sometime this week, I'd really like to apply for a visa to the United Kingdom (but it's Thursday tomorrow, and Friday day after, so not much time). Sometime this week, I'd really like to get the GenBankExplorer's multiple export working, as well as the probably-more-important BaseSequence import system. Sometime this week, I'd really, really, really like to either get my bicycle fixed, or just throw it away and buy a new one. That's a big one. A lot of my friends are doing fun and interesting things with their bicycles, the weather is - if you can catch it when it's not raining - beautiful, and I'm bored. Besides which, I really feel the need to exercise, and this is about the easiest way to make me do it.

So, yeah. If I can get up early enough tomorrow (is it really 3:30am already?) I'm getting my bicycle fixed. UK Visa can wait for Friday, I think/hope. Or even next week. If you think this week's going to be busy, next week's going to be much worse. Good thing I'll have my bicycle by then, though.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:02 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home