www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

 
Nicer day

Today (i.e. Saturday) was nice. Went to sleep at 9am, after watching "Black Hawk Down" (nice!), woke up around 5, went out cycling, played Medieval II, got wet in the rain, ate some very nice pasta, watched one heck of an amazing innings by Australia - as Ifty put it, they were using the #1 cricket playing squad on the planet to up their stats! Amazing show. And all of this with the amazing feeling that it was really Sunday ... on a Saturday! I love Sundays, and having two of them this week will be amazing.

Of course, after happiness comes sadness, etc., so I just found out about the end of The Show. No more Ride the Fire Eagle Danger Day?! Oh noes! I never managed to watch it regularly - silly Ze, TV is for watching, computer is for reading! - but the man never failed to disappoint. And some of his stuff was really amazing! I've got one bookmarked somewhere, but it's in Google Reader which takes forever to open, and I'm kinda sleepy so I'll just leave it at that.

I suppose it is nice to know that you can download the entire 365 episode run of the show if you want to; finality really is "something you can lean against", sometimes.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:06 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home