www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, March 23, 2007

 
1pm-4pm 11pm-1am

Do you think that's quite enough sleep? Doubtful. It's 7ish now, but I'm likely to get very sleepy all at once in an hour or two, just as I should be getting ready to go to work. Sigh.

All important India-Sri Lanka match on tonight. Should be interesting.

There was something else to mention ... but no, not really. My Flickr stats are climbing nicely. Interesting things are happening in all my friend's lives now, I think, which is nice. Saw this movie just now: it's like a Guy Ritchie film without the same level of "cool" - or jokes, or violence - but decent enough timepass anyway.

It is not an awful lot of fun to go to work underslept and with a crass headache. Particularly when you've already spent a lot on coffee and taxis this week. Argh. Maybe I should just spend the night at a hotel or something.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:44 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home