www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
Procrastinating packing ...

Less than 24 hours to fly, and I haven't even started packing (I bought the bag I'm taking to London less than six hours ago). Thanks to minor miracles such as the Internet, I'm already checked in, though. My flight leaves at 10:55pm tomorrow, giving me just over 24 hours to go, actually. The plan is to sleep for a while now, wake up at 2am or 7am or whenever, pack everything I need (clothes, camera, a book or two), then go to work (on the way to which I buy my traveller's cheques). Come back home around 7pm or so, catch a cab to the airport at around 8pm (hopefully avoiding the 6pm traffic crunch). Even if I'm delayed, I can go on until an hour before take-off, which is 10pm approx. Sounds good? Might leave early if I feel like, but with the unreliveable boredom of sitting at the airport, I'm much more likely to be late than early.

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:11 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home