www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 
Links

To begin: I've been reading way too much of The Straight Dope lately. It must be fun to get to research stories such as swearing in multiple languages, the meaning of the word 'callipygian', the meaning of the word 'colitas', and what Barney Rubble did for a living. Of course, you do get the occasional doozie.

Special mention to Larry Walters, the legendary helium-baloon-and-lawn-chair flier, even though his life seems pretty sad, too.

TSD's 'list' page also has some pretty cool links, too, such as a rather odd Windows bug (long fixed).

Also: Happy 17th Birthday, Hubble!

I'm off to London day-after-tomorrow night, so everything's going to be very quiet around here for a while. Hopefully, I'll still get to upload onto Flickr a lot: I just hope I don't trip my monthly limit, and that I get time to sort out my photos eventually!

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:45 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home