www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 
My, my, my

... it's a beautiful day!

  1. Showed my papers to the landlord's agent, thus completing formalities - we're staying in Sunset Way for another year!
  2. Finally managed to round up the remaining papers, spend a small fortune online on tickets and reservations, and submitted my visa application! Let's see how it goes; it ought to be back by Monday.
  3. Got back to lab. Got nothing done, finally gave up and moved on.
  4. Had a very nice evening at Orchard. Bought two CDs (Torch the Moon and Nevermind - between this and the CDs sent from home, I should be all set with a ton of new music!), borrowed four books from the NLB (first time eva, etc.), then dinner and ice cream. Nice. Haven't had a really nice just-chill-out-and-chat evening in a while, now.
  5. Came back home, chilled out, then had a bit of some very excellent kheema (mincemeat) prepared by my amazing apartmentmates. All-in-all, today, I consumed one breakfast, two lunches, two dinners, and one ice-cream. I mean, seriously. Wow.

So, yeah, nice day. I'm decently sleepy now and all, so I'll go, but I thought it important to remember that even in the unending sameness of life there's always room for a little ripple or two.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:38 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home