www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 
Zomg

I leave Singapore in just over twenty four hours, and I am hopelessly underpacked (NOT packed), underclothed (NO idea what I'm going to wear, whether it's in a wearable state, or what) and I only just put some clothes on the washing line to dry. Hsus. Tomorrow could well be a gawd-awful day.

I was going to go home and get ready, but then I had to help set up a Poy run, and you know how long those can take. Particularly when SeqMat was giving me hell, and our dataset just kept having one problem after another ... all in all, it took us seven hours to figure everything out, and to make it run. Zomg.

Still, I guess there's two things to remember: (1) it's a wedding, which means it Can't Be Screwed Up, and (2) it's a holiday, which means Anything's Possible. Within these two my sanity can rest unencumbered.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:12 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home