www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, May 18, 2007

 
Morning movements

So I wake up around 3am, after 5.5 hours of sleep: not bad after yesterday night, but hardly satisfying, right? Get myself something to eat, and get to watch some classic episodes (Seinfeld's The Invitations and The Simpson' I Love List. So, not too shabby. I still have to book Indian Airlines tickets (they won't accept international credit cards), but now that the dates are getting closer, I need to think about how I'm actually going to spend my ridiculously few days in the Bombay/Pune region ... let's see. Anuja leaves on her trip day after, so hopefully her part of the ...-to-Bombay trip would have been sorted out.

And that's nothing on the whole post-job planning required! Which also means I'll be possibly/probably buying a new laptop before the end of June, 2007, i.e. within the month. Oh me, oh my. And I still don't know whether it's an Apple, neither.

Anywho, I really ought to get back down and clean up in the kitchen. Went out running with the guys yesterday, which was fun. Am probably going to try to sleep for a while again now.

Lesse.

Labels: , , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:32 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home