www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

 
ScriptFrenzy!

First off, I need to point out that ScriptFrenzy 2007 has started! If you're taking part, come find me!

Secondly, the Brilliant Month of May has finally come to an end, with no serious injuries or anything, which is good. Lots of travelling. Lotsa. Lotsa eating of weird meals in stranger places, and the like. Well, no. I exaggerate. But it's still been a disproportionately large amount of travel, particularly for me.

But it was nice. Lots was done. Lots was visited. Lots was seen. Lots - lots lots - was eaten. And - the best bit! - it's not over yet. And and and - better, even better! - once I get back to Singapore, fun (with a lowercase 'f') kicks in with a vengence. Mmmm, vengence.

Okay, I'm sleepy. But I'm also edgy. Real edgy. No idea why. Very odd.

Hopefully things will be better once I get back to Bombay tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:30 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home