www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, July 06, 2007

 
Two things
  1. I am really, really, really dead sleepy. Like, dead sleepy. Should I just go home and hit the sack? Should I try and work it off? More caffeine? And what about food? Yes, no, maybe? And-nd-nd should I actually go in to lab today? Or ... sigh. So much to think about, it's all a bit too much to process right about now. Am very tempted to just go to sleep for a while, then wake up and figure things out all over again.
  2. I found a beautiful little piece on Wabi-sabi linked to from Slashdot. Haven't finished reading it yet, so I won't give an opinion, but on first glance it sounds like something I'd approve of entirely.

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:43 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home